20:84:03:01. Qualifications of applicants. An applicant for registration shall provide:
(1) Proof of graduation from a medical assistant program approved by the boards;
(2) Proof of good moral character;
(3) Proof the applicant has graduated from high school or passed a standard equivalency test;
(4) Documentation showing the applicant is at least 18 years of age; and
(5) Proof of having passed a national certifying exam approved by the boards.
Source: 43 SDR 57, effective October 20, 2016.
General Authority: SDCL 36-9B-7.
Law Implemented: SDCL 36-9B-4.
Back to 20:84:03