74:27:12:22. Construction quality assurance plan. The applicant shall develop a construction quality assurance plan that addresses all aspects of facility construction. The plan shall include the following:
(1) A description of the responsibilities and authorities of key personnel;
(2) A description of the required level of experience, training, and duties of the contractor, the contractor's crew, and the quality assurance inspectors;
(3) A description of the testing protocols for every major phase of construction, including the frequencies of inspections, field testing, and sampling for laboratory testing;
(4) The sampling and field testing procedures and the equipment to be used;
(5) The calibration of field testing equipment;
(6) The laboratory procedures to be used; and
(7) Documentation to be maintained.
Source: 17 SDR 8, effective July 26, 1990; 19 SDR 186, effective June 10, 1993.
General Authority: SDCL 34A-6-1.6.
Law Implemented: SDCL 34A-6-1.6.
Back to 74:27:12