37-30-25. Registration as to intended use of automatic telephone dialing system--Failure to comply as misdemeanor. Any person intending to use an automatic telephone dialing system for a telephone solicitation in this state shall, at least ten business days prior to using the system, register with the public utilities commission, on forms prescribed by him, the following information:
(1) Name of the registrant;
(2) Telephone number of the registrant;
(3) Address of the registrant;
(4) Name under which the registrant is doing or intends to do business;
(5) Complete street addresses of all locations from which the registrant will be conducting business; and
(6) Nature of the solicitation.
A violation of this section is a Class 2 misdemeanor.
Source: SL 1991, ch 322, § 3.
Get Chapter 37-30