Enter the text to search for and click Search
to get a list of statutes containing
the text you entered. Tips:
- Multiple words will be searched as a phrase. Entering Property Tax will return
statutes that contain the complete phrase Property Tax.
- Logical Operators are allowed. Hunting and Fishing will return statutes that
containing both hunting and fishing. Hunting or Fishing will return statutes
that contain hunting, fishing, or both.
- Wild cards(*) are allowed. Entering Approp* will return statutes that
contain Appropriation, Appropriate, Appropriated, etc..
- Punctuation can also be used as operators. + = and, , = or. Searching
for phrases that have , and will result in error unless you enclose the entire
phrase in quotes.
The Filter option allows you to narrow your search results to a specific Title or
Chapter. Here is a tip for using the filter option.
- Use a dash (-) as the last character of your filter to refine searches. For example
the filter "1-1" returns sections in 1-1, 1-10, 1-11, 1-12, etc. The filter "1-1-"
returns only sections in Chapter 1-1.